Buying a home can be a daunting experience for a first time home buyer. Some of the questions and concerns that come to mind are:
- I don’t know where to start?
- How much money do I need?
- I can’t even qualify for a credit card, how can I get approved for a home?
- I don’t think I’ll get approved for a home right now.
- I really need help and don’t have a clue where to start?
- I want to buy a home, but need somebody to talk to about it.
Whatever questions or concerns that you have, you have to start somewhere. That starts with a conversation. We have heard all of these questions and many more. The good news is, we have helped people buy homes who have started with these same questions and concerns.
The thing that we tell people, is that it’s much easier to qualify for a home loan than you think. Believe it or not, it’s much easier to qualify ‘credit-wise’ for a home loan than it is to walk into a new car dealership and purchase a new car.