View Your Free Business Credit Summary in less than 2 minutes
HOW TO CHECK YOUR BUSINESS CREDIT SUMMARY TO DETERMINE IF YOU HAVE BUSINESS CREDIT:
If you find that you have no business credit, read below for instructions on how you can build business credit.
Step 1. Visit the following website:
Step 2. In the box that says ‘Get An Experian Business Identification Number Now’:
Type in your business name, city and state, then click the ‘Search’ button
Step 3. Find your company in the list of businesses provided in the search results.
Step 4. If you already have business credit established, you will see a message that states “WITH TRADELINES” listed underneath your business info. (Note: Click here for more information on funding.)
Note: If you do not see the ‘WITH TRADELINES’ message under your company name, that means that you have no business credit.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS CREDIT
Download a ‘Free 4 Step Guide to Building Business Credit’ and schedule a free consultation.
My name is Jeff, President of Cox Financial.
I’m here to give you the no-fluff, hard core truth on how to build and start using business credit to get access to capital.
9 out of 10 businesses that come to me for funding, don’t have business credit and don’t know how build it or use it. That being said, I’m going to show you a couple ways to build your business credit.
There are two ways that we can help build your business credit.
- To build substantial business credit right away (in the next 30 days) with high limits (up to $2M), I have a portfolio of assumable debt for purchase.
What is assumable debt? Assumable debt is debt that is owned by one person, which can be transferred to another, in this case for a flat fee.
Note: The smallest package of assumable debt costs $3,000, which will get you about $30K worth of positive reporting on your business credit. Larger packages start at $10,500 for about $200K worth of assumable debt reporting, going up to $2M.
2. Or, to start building business credit right away, we can start by helping you build vendor credit, then retail credit and then finally cash credit. To understand more about this, please be sure to download your Free 4 Step Guide to Building Business Credit.
WHY BUILD BUSINESS CREDIT?
- A business owner can obtain credit much faster using their business credit profile versus their personal credit profile.
- Approval limits are much higher on business accounts versus personal accounts
- Per the Small Business Administration, credit limits on business cards are usually 10 – 100 times higher than personal credit limits
- Business Credit can quickly be obtained without using personal credit
- Not having business credit established will get a business owner DECLINED for financing